Cleveland Crossing is a pet-friendly apartment community! We do have some policies and restrictions in place, however, in order to keep all of our residents safe and our community clean and healthy.
Unless used as an assistance animal, restricted dog breeds are not allowed. Ineligible breeds are the following:
- Pit Bull Breeds, including but not limited to:
- American Pit Bull Terrier
- American Staffordshire Terrier and Staffordshire Terrier
- Doberman Pinschers
- Presa Canarios
- Wolf Hybrids
- Dogs that have been trained to attack persons, property or other animals, or dogs that have been trained to guard persons or property.
- Any dog, used in any manner, as a fighting dog or bred specifically for fighting.
- Any dog with a prior history of causing body injury to a person
Exotic pet/animals, such as snakes and pot-bellied pigs, and all illegal pets/animals are prohibited. Landlord shall determine whether a pet/animal is 'exotic'. There is a two pet per apartment maximum. The one-time pet(s) fee is $300. The pet(s) rent per month is $15.